Friday 21 November 2014

I have a friend who changed my perspective of friendship. Her name is Fang, and she is a nurse. The first time I met her was at a dinner. That night she sat beside me and served the tea for everyone frequently. Whole night she talked to everyone. That made me think she was diplomatic and a little bit ostensible.
I was educated by my father that the friendship should be like water and not apparent. Gradually, I found she was really a considering person and she cared of every person beside her. The reason she did something for friends and gave something to others was because she payed attention about them, by contrast, the reason I would not show my love was because I didn't care. I was not a selfish person at all. What I needed to improve was showing myself. As you see, I am a outgoing and popular person now.

No comments:

Post a Comment